- $3.50 minimum order. (no minimum for young collectors under 16 years)
- Make a note of the Catalog #'s (or Lot #'s if used) of the stamps you wish to buy.
- Send E-mail to and include:
- list of catalog (or lot) number(s) you want (specify singles, plate blks, zip blks, & country). Email your stamp list as any of the following file types: ASCII text, Microsoft Word, Access, or Excel (any versions).
- your name and country (if not USA).
- please use only the word "stamp" or "stamps" in the subject line (otherwise, your email might get filtered out by the spam filter)
- (If you do not have your own email/Internet access, see first note after step 7.)
- I will then send E-mail to notify you of the AVAILABILITY of the lots and the TOTAL PRICE. The total price includes the estimated actual shipping/packaging costs (NEVER a hidden charge - AND you get to choose the stamps used for shipping).These low stamp prices come with one small compromise...it could possibly take up to 4 days for me to process an order. However, I will always confirm your initial email within 3 days. If I don't do this, then please resend your email.
- Payment for reserved stamps must be made within 30 days.
- Payment Methods:
Send a check or money order in U.S. funds* to:Edward Mann
P.O. Box 216
OR Use your credit card:
You must pay the credit card
transaction fee (35¢+)
*Use the Universal Currency Converter to determine exchange rate.
* An extra $0.10 added to shipping charge for use of these stamps. Special-service stamps may cause a one day delay in shipping since we must hand-deliver such items to the Post Office during business hours and we only trek down to the P.O. thrice per week.
- If you do not have your own email/Internet access, you can mail your stamp list and payment by personal check to:
P.O. Box 216
Thurmont, MD 21788
Please add sufficient funds for postage costs. If possible, provide a couple of alternate items just in case one of your items is sold out. Any overpayment will be refunded with order.
- Paid orders always ship within two days (usually next business day).
- Se-tenant issues may also be available as "singles" (usually at a lower price). But all se-tenant issues will be provided as attached blocks, strips or panes unless you specifically say "SINGLEs" on your order.
- All stamps are guaranteed genuine and as described. If not, then the lot may be returned for a full refund if returned within 14 days and in original condition as sent.
- Scan of any item on my list available upon request. Please allow a couple of days for me to get it done.
- Insurance is at buyers expense and highly recommended on orders over $100.
- Do you collect used stamps? Select from this list or specify any new issues (and a couple of alternatives just in case) to be used to ship your order. Specific singles from se-tenant issues provided if available:almost any Christmas stamps from 1965 to present
*(25¢) Eagle, non-denominated bulk rate (special service)
13¢ State Flags (#1633-82)
18¢ Wildlife (#1880-9)
22¢ Am. Wildlife (#2286-2335)
32¢ Comic Strip Classics (#3000)
32¢ Olympics, Atlanta '96 (#3068a-t, issued 5/2/96)
32¢ Movie Monsters (#3168-72, issued 9/30/97)
33¢ Spiders/Insects (#3351, issued 10/1/99)
34¢ Baseball Fields (#3510-9, issued 6/27/01)
37¢ Filmmaking (#3772a-j, issued 2/25/03)
Old Glory booklet (#3776-80)
Martin J. Heade, Magnolia (#3872)
Rio Grande Indian blankets
37¢ Spring Flowers (#3900-3)
Sporty Cars of the '50s (#3931-4, issued 8/20/05)
37¢ Muppets (#3944)
Comic Book Super Heroes
39¢ Love & (Hershey) Kisses (#4122)
41¢ Jamestown (#4136, issued 5/11/07)
17¢ Long Horn Sheep, coil (#4140)
41¢ Star Wars, 15 diff. (#4143)
41¢ Pollination, 4 diff. (#4153-6, issued 6/29/07)
41¢ Vintage Mahogany Speedboats (#4160-3)
41¢ Louis Comfort Tiffany (issued 8/09/07)
Flags of Our Nation, coil
42¢ Albert Bierstadt (issued 8/14/08)
42¢ Sunflower (#4347, issued 8/15/08)
44¢ Simpsons (#4399-403, issued 05/07/09)
44¢ Gulf Coast Lighthouses (issued 07/23/09)
29¢ Herbs coil (#4513-7, issued 4/07/11)
(forever) Civil War, Fort Sumter or Bull Run (4522-3, issued 4/12/11)
(forever) Civil War, New Orleans or Antietam (4664-5, issued 4/24/12)
(forever) Go Green, 16 different (#4524, issued 4/14/11)
(forever) Pioneers of Industrial Design, 12 different (#4546a-l, issued 6/29/11)
(forever) Merchant Marines, 4 different (#4548-51, issued 7/28/11)
(forever) Holiday Baubles, 4 different (issued 10/13/11)
*(25¢) Spectrum Eagle, non-denominated pre-sort rate (special service, issued 01/03/12)
32¢ Aloha Shirts, 5 diff. f/pane (issued 1/19/12)
45¢ Weather Vanes, 5 different (issued 1/20/12)
(forever) Bonsai, 5 different (issued 1/23/12)
(forever) Pixar, Mail a Smile (2nd set issued 6/01/12)
1¢ Bobcat, coil (#4672, issued 6/1/12)
IMPERFORATE Holy Family
IMPERFORATE Santa & Sleigh
(forever) Lady Bird Johnson S/S (#4716a-f, issued 11/30/12)
46¢ Kaleidoscope Flowers (#4722-5, issued 1/14/13)
33¢ Apples, Coil, 4 diff. (#4731-4, issued 1/17/13)
(forever) Vintage Flower Seed Packets, 10 different (#4754-63, issued 4/5/13)
(forever) Gingerbread Houses, 4 different (issued 11/2013)
NATURE of AMERICA series
44¢ Hawaiian Rain Forest (#4474, issued 09/01/10)
LOONEY TUNES series
32¢ Tweety & Sylvester (#3204)
33¢ Daffy Duck (#3306)
33¢ W.E. Coyote/R. Runner (#3391)
37¢ - 41¢ Disney
Thank you for stopping by my web page.
|Home Page (Main Menu)|
|Plate # Coils||Links|
|Topicals||Covers||2012 Issues||2013 Issues|